Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Being the ULTIMATE teacher

I believe that a mother is truly the most important job in the world. Along with being a mother comes many other titles as I have learned in the past 4 1/2 months of my boys lives. The title of  teacher is one that goes hand in hand with being a mom. In fact, parents can be the world's greatest teachers. From the minute a child is born that infant depends on their parents/caretakers to nurture, care, and TEACH them the basics of life.

As I have been contemplating the purpose of this blog, I have had several ideas, thoughts, "a-ha" moments running through my brain. I want this blog to serve as a place where mothers (and fathers) can learn from one another and grow as we all strive together to be our child's greatest teacher.

Thank you to everyone who has commented and voted on the topics that they would like to learn more about. I appreciate everyone's support and look forward to this journey together. PLEASE always feel free to leave comments, suggestions, advice, or questions under the comment section. I hope that the comment section will serve as a networking tool for everyone who visits this site.

No comments: