Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby Nurseries


Well it has been WAY TOO LONG since I have posted! I am so sorry to all of our wonderful, dedicated readers. But we still love you so much and I can't wait to get back on the wagon and get to blogging again. But I DO have a great excuse....I am expecting again! Owen gets a new little sibling and we are so thrilled. :) So back to the lack of blogging....I have been SO SICK and TIRED and so therefore super super LAZY. But I am finally getting some energy back; I just hope that the sickness will leave soon. 

So since babies are on my mind....I just had to share some of these ideas for nursery decor. It's not very educational but it's definitely FUN. :)





{images taken from HERE}

I am thinking that I need to spruce up Owen's room since it will now be home to TWO lovely babes. 
(I know that Owen will be 2 when this babe is born but he is still my baby).

We can't wait!

5 comments:

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

wahoo! I am so excited for you:)

Tiffani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alisha said...

wow fantastic baby educational . really beautiful all pics and awesome posting
Online Shopping

Unknown said...

Your ideas for nursery decor are different. Hope you are taking good care of yourself. Really enjoyed reading your post.

B&B Brugge

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.κουνια μωρου