Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting ready for Easter....


I can't believe that Easter is just around the corner! I have been skimming different sites to find some cute Easter activities that I can do with my son and his little friends at a play group for our church next week and I can't get enough of Martha Stewart. Of course many of these are too advanced for him, but I still LOVE the ideas and one day hope to use them. 

Here are a few of my favorites:

{Please note: you can click on the picture to find the directions}

These are the most adorable little candy and egg holders. Super easy to make!

I LOVE anything sparkly. These are so so cute!

I am thinking of making one of these for Owen...if I can find time. 

Simply adorable, enough said.

This activity can be done with children as young as 3!

I think these are so funny and definitely original.

This can be made for any age and would be the perfect grandparent gift.


I really want to make some of the things above and I hope to find the time to do so.

I am also really excited about this cute little number I got for Mr. Owie boy. I'm thinkin I'll pair it with some knee highs too. :) 
{sorry for the blurry picture! I'll have to post Owen wearing it...it will be much cuter!}

Happy {almost} Easter!

No comments: